We are looking for local Guardian Home's for puppy to adult poodles and doodles!
What is a Guardian home?! We will work with your family to find the right pup for you and at no up front cost to your family. We love GH's as it allows our dogs to live with their forever families while still being apart of our program. We retain breeding rights to all our dogs. We cover all costs associated with breeding. Once he/she is retired from our program we pay for the dog to be fixed and you get to keep your dog free and clear. If you choose a female we will take her when it is time to breed for a few days for insemination and then also 1 week prior to delivery and for 1.5 - 2 months after delivery. If you choose a male we pick him up for breeding appointments.
1. Own your own home or residence with a yard.
2. Secure fencing at a minimum of 4ft tall.
3. No other intact dogs in your home.
4. Able to afford daily care and grooming.
5. Sign up with Trupanion for health insurance while we retain breeding rights to ensure if anything happens while in your care you will always be able to afford to get the pup treated. In Florida this insurance has no deductible.
6. Living 1-2 hours from Naples, Florida. Able to meet us our local Vet or able to accommodate us picking up the dog for any Vet visits associated with breeding.
Please let us know if you are interested.